Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bring on the baby!

I am done with work. I made it to 39 weeks with the 45-50 hour (sometimes 5, sometimes 6 days) weeks, the standing half the day, the people yelling/griping at me because they didn't like change, the staying late to answer voice mails, often (again) of people who just wanted to moan, the 50 emails/day. Now I'm done.

I have a few phone calls to make, some errands to run, and some freezable meals to make. All stuff that if it doesn't get done, it doesn't matter (hear that baby girl? You won't be interrupting if you come now!!)

We are ready... and so is the nursery:
Photobucket
closet

Photobucket
changing table

Photobucket
wall 1

Photobucket
chair

Photobucket
dresser (SO many people ask if I painted the picture... no! That is 100% Target :))

Photobucket
crib

Photobucket
closeup of family tree

All it needs now is a baby girl!!

No comments: