Friday, June 22, 2007

Here are two photos, one of my hair for Grandma:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and one of my dress for Mom (please excuse me, I may be a ham, but I can't pose):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, what is new with us....
THANK YOU CARDS! Finally almost done. Less than 20 left, should be sent out Monday! I will be so relieved to have that done... its been hanging over my head for a while, but with moving and unpacking and settling, its just kindof added to everything. But now, I'm done and I will be SO HAPPY :)
We don't have any specific plans for the weekend, I guess we'll just have to see what comes up. I want to go to the movies... we really don't do that enough, especially since movies here are HALF of what they are in Ohio. That in itself should be a big motivation!!

No comments: