Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm ready now!

I know its been a long time. It feels like its been forever since I've posted anything. It really has been forever since I've posted anything.

Since the last time I made a real post we've been home, back to NC, back home, to the lake, back home, and back to NC again. And let me tell you, that is a lot of being in the car to do. We're not going back home again until Labor Day, and honestly, I'm kindof relieved. That is just so much driving, and it takes a lot out of you. Keith is thinking about going to Cincinnati for an engagement party, but I honestly just can't even think about being in a car for that long yet.

No kayaking since the lake, hopefully the next time we both have a weekend off we'll get out to do that.

We haven't been doing a whole lot, been homebodies. Although we did manage to watch all 6 Star Wars in 8 days. I think that is a pretty great accomplishment!

No comments: