Monday, July 26, 2010

Keith did go to Cincy for the weekend for his friend Tyler's engagement party. I didn't want to post that until he was back, just because sometimes I'm a little too pre cautious. But he's back now, so I can write about it!

I didn't go because I just wasn't up to a seven hour car ride yet. Apparently he wasn't either, because he said it was too long of a drive. He's happy he went though. Tyler asked him to be a groomsman (yay!) so it looks like next May we are Cincinnati bound!

I spent the weekend cleaning, laying around being lazy, watching TV, and spending time with some good friends. I had a pretty decent weekend, although I should have taken Jill up on her offer for Hershey and I to stay the night on Friday because Hershey DID NOT sleep. She is very routine-bound, and when she saw her Daddy peace out with a suitcase and her Mama took her to a weird place, she was freaking out, even after we came back home.

Sorry no new photos lately, we haven't been out much. I will post the ones from Douglas Lake later today. <3

No comments: