Saturday, April 3, 2010

Its been a long time!

Since most people are on facebook now and we've settled in to the South a bit more I quit blogging, but I think its time to bring it back! There is too much to say to fit on a status line on facebook. You all know how much I like to go on and on (and on!)

Spring is here in NC in full force! It went from 50s to 80s in a week, and it seems to be in the 70s from now until it gets hotter!! We're both off next weekend so I think it will be time to plant flowers in the front yard!! I will be sure to post pictures when we're done.

We had a week (well four days) of 80° and higher weather, so Keith went out kayaking without me Thursday. Of course the water was all stirred up (that will teach him to go when I can't!) so he didn't get any fish.

Alright, thats all for now, everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: