Tuesday, April 27, 2010

oops!

The neighbor is mad at us because we parked the boo in front of her house.

Listen up, girlfriend.

1- You do not own the street. So suck it.
2- Yes, I understand if I park IN FRONT OF your mailbox when they are delivering mail you won't get yours. But I didn't, and you did.
3- AGAIN, YOU DO NOT OWN THE STREET.
4- It won't hurt you to walk the 15 or so feet to the end of your driveway to get the mail out of the box.

I don't do well with irrational people. If you ask me nicely, I will deal with you nicely, but I'm still not going to turn my life upside down. If I need to park in front of your house for an hour and a half, in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, I AM GOING TO.

Look at that, the neighbor made my hearburn flare up. Now I'm angry.

No comments: