Thursday, April 29, 2010

<3

Things I love about my husband:

-he fills in as many squares in sudoku as I need and never rubs it in my face
-he tells Hershey how pretty she is
-he appreciates the Golden Girls as much as he should
-he uses the word pressie because he knows I love it.
-he buys a Foster's and splits it with me
-he loves me without makeup and in sweatpants
-he snuggles the cat sometimes
-he understands how big of a deal birthdays are to me and accepts it (and plays along)
-he never says anything when I come home with flowers or a plant for the kitchen
-he's okay with Hershey's pink collar and harness.
-he knows how much better it is to drive the Jeep than any other vehicle
-he hangs my kayak on the wall and his goes on sawhorses

Keith Lennex is a fine husband and I love him very much!

No comments: