Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Stuff

Gosh, babies need a lot of stuff. And you can get this, which does this and this, or this and this and this (but of course, thats more $$) Its so overwhelming.

We were thinking about registering today, but honestly, I just didn't feel like it. I was tired, we had other stuff to do. Even thinking about where to register is hard. I really wanted to do Target and Buy Buy Baby and Amazon... except there is no BBB or Bed Bath and Beyond with a baby section (thats what we have) within 50 miles of Toledo. I guess Babies R Us it is... even though I despise that store. Their prices are way too high and their stuff is the same as everyone else (just more) and their customer service is horrible. But, thats what makes it easier for everyone else. I do think we are going to register for travel system and pack and play at Target though, because they have them in store and they are way cheaper there. All the smaller stuff will probably be BRU.

I am starting to think about nursery ideas... even though the Dr. said we still have to confirm (on Tuesday, yay!), I am sure this baby is a girl. When she said it, I knew she was right. I am thinking yellow walls-- which is funny because up until about a week ago I HATED yellow. But I think yellow and pink will be really pretty.

No comments: