Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nesting

I know nesting isn't supposed to start yet, but since I have done everything else (except tell) early, I am going to say that is starting early too.

My version of nesting, so far, does not include scrubbing. I am too cool for that. Mine is planning for the end of the year, and making lists. And by lists I mean color coded excel spreadsheets with formulas and headers.

So far, I have one for diapers, one for Christmas gifts, one for how many frozen casseroles to make ahead of time, and one for nursery themes/ideas (FYI I'm going for a non matching patterns/matching color scheme thing). I also have a less coded, but still very-much-there list for registering, which includes what to get at Target, Babies R Us (even though I swore I wouldn't register there because of their awful prices and even worse customer service), and Amazon.

List making makes me feel better about the things I want to do, but can't do yet.

1 comment:

kim huey said...

I would love some make ahead casserole recipes (: what are your favesw