Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peaceful

We went to the beach Thursday and Friday. Originally I had just taken Friday off, and was contemplating a weekend beach trip... then we had a good deal pretty much fall into our laps. So Thursday and Friday it was.
Thursday was good, we left early so we got there early, our room was ready when we go there so we didn't have to wait, and we got to spend plenty of time by/in the water. Thursday night I decided I was going to turn off my phone, take off my watch (it has the date on it) and focus on relaxing with my husband and our baby. I had a nice, peaceful day, one on which I didn't focus on sadness, and I didn't think about anything, except about how lucky I am right now. I think I did a really good job, and I know I did what was best for me.
I am, however, so thankful for the kind words I received (today) and all the great people who kept me in their thoughts. I truly am blessed.

And, because I can't resist... here is little lady's first trip to the beach:

I hope she liked it!

No comments: